Claims Processing For the Burdened Dealership
Here’s what you get with Automotive Warranty Network:
Highly skilled and experienced warranty administrators
- Each of our administrators have at least 5 years experience and are specialized in your car line(s).
- Our administrators are certified annually with the manufacturers they specialize in.
- We encourage and sponsor our administrators to attend every warranty training seminar that is offered.
- We hold quarterly internal training sessions to keep our staff up to date on the most current warranty information.
- Each administrator is required to work a schedule at least monthly and turn it into their manager within our company.
An entire team of skilled experts watching over your warranty claims
- Our managers review your warranty receivables schedule each month and identify issues or concerns and address them before they get out of hand.
- We are trend report experts. We have a team of people that are experts in reading and deciphering the manufacturers’ trend report. This team reviews trend reports for all of our clients each month when these reports are released. If we see concerns on the trend we will make recommendations to you to get the trend inline and minimize your exposure.
- Since we work with a team mentality and have 8 or more administrators skilled in each car line, you actually wield the power of more than one administrator's knowledge and experience when it comes to those troublesome claims.
- We also have professional trainers that can train your technicians, advisors, and service manager.
Good faith with many manufacturers
Since we are not paper pushers and we run a trustworthy and ethical operation, we have gained the respect of many manufacturers. Many times we enter into a relationship with a dealership when they are in an audit situation with the manufacturer. The dealership hires us to straighten things out and to keep them straight. Most manufacturers understand and respect what we’re doing.
Representation in the event of an audit
In the event you are audited, we will send a representative to your dealership to sit through the audit. After all, we are your warranty administrator and we are processing your claims. We will be there to represent the work that we do for you and to stand behind it.
Guarantee of Service
We take pride in our work and our administrators. If we drop the ball on any warrantable and payable claim, we will buy it! This guarantee only includes situations that are within our control during the claims post repair life cycle (see guarantee terms).
If all of this sounds great or you need more info, just fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you to answer all of your questions.
Fill this out and we will get back with you!